Monday, May 2, 2011

Tile work almost done...

The tile is finished in the guest bathrooms!  They completed them towards the end of last week, and are currently working on the master bathroom (it's pretty close to being finished as well).

Upstairs Guest Bath:





Downstairs Guest Bath:





I have a few more posts coming soon... not feeling like typing out a lot right now - test is on Thursday so I'm feeling pretty drained - but perhaps I'll have some energy for a longer post later this week.  We had some issues come up last week regarding the master bath tile and the kitchen cabinets that caused me some stress (on top of the stress that is the week before an exam... it was not a pretty sight).  Should all be worked out now, and I'll hopefully give the rundown later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment