Friday, May 13, 2011

Paint Colors

The house was painted earlier this week - and I LOVE all of the paint colors we chose.  They're perfect!

I keep trying to pick a favorite but I just can't - they're all great.  I am probably most surprised by the Silver Sage - I wasn't expecting to like it quite as much as I do.  I didn't get any pictures of the guest bathrooms unfortunately, but the upstairs one is Atmosphere Blue, and the downstairs bath is Silver Sage.

Atmosphere Blue in the Living Room

Atmosphere Blue in the Dining Area

Atmosphere Blue in the Kitchen

Atmosphere Blue in the Living Room (Bookcases in Decorators White)

Atmosphere Blue in Master Closet

Atmosphere Blue in the Master Bath

Gravely in the Master Bedroom (I don't know what's with the dots in the picture...)

Silver Sage in Upstairs Guest Bedroom

Gravel in Den Downstairs

Silver Sage in Downstairs Guest Bedroom

Gravel in Downstairs Office

Silver Sage in Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment